Sunday, August 26, 2012

Accidents Happen Everyday

Our last night in Rome before the cruise were were quietly sitting having pizza and wine, when a Taxi cab careened off the street and high a light pole right in front of the restaurant. Fortunately no one was hurt - but it did make for some excitement! I was quite impressed with how quickly the Italian police were on the scene.

We were sitting in a lounge area of the hotel afterwards and this random group of people from England stopped by with three bottles of wine - seems they had been upstairs celebrating someone's 40th birthday when roof top bar closed. It was a little random and bizzare - but fun!

Yesterday was the first of our days at sea. I slept until Noon - it felt wonderful...of course we didn't go to bed until like 3am. WAY later than I ever stay up. Celebrity has upgraded the beds on this ship I think. Usually the beds are 'ok' - but this is really comfortable.

 Car accident

Random people stopping by


We've just pulled in to Mykonos, Greece. We're here until 4am this morning so the party boys can stay out late tonight. We've heard so many fun things about this place - we actually decided not to take a tour and instead are going to leisurely walk into town and find some place to have dinner. When we first pulled in, Tenon (who works for Home Depot) said - this looks like the perfect place to open a paint store! LOL. I'll post a picture eventually, but in the mean time see if you can guess why he would say that.





No comments:

Post a Comment